· Over January-June, Brazil''s iron ore exports totalled 167.1 million tonnes, up around 22 million tonnes or 15.2% on year, and its June export volume has finally exceeded 30 million tonnes, or a normal level before Vale''s dam collapse in January 2019, Mysteel Global noted from the latest statistics released by Brazil''s Ministry of Industry, Foreign Trade and Services.
The iron ore found in Brazil is of two types: lump type iron ore and pellets type iron ore. The pellet type iron ore is in more demand in foreign markets than the lump type iron ore. Major Iron Ore Mines and Iron Ore Mining. Iron ore mines are found in different locations around the globe. Iron ore mines are found in large numbers in US, Canada ...
· Brazil''s iron ore exports globally in March soared by 18.2% from February to around 28.4 million tonnes after the previous two months'' dip, according to the latest statistics from Brazil''s Ministry of Industry, Foreign Trade and Services. The March total was also 34% higher on year.
It is the world''s largest producer of Iron Ore and pellets, key raw materials for steelmaking 2. Over the last 70 years, it produced more than 5 billion metric tons of Iron Ore 3. In fact, Vale in doing some multibillionaires projects to increase its Iron Ore output export through the PDM port.
Brazil, the world''s second-largest iron ore exporter, recorded a 7% y-o-y fall in its iron ore and pellets export volumes in Jul''21. The volumes stood at 31.7 million tonnes (mn t) in the month under consideration as against 34 mn t in Jul''20, according to trade statistics released by Brazil customs.
· Brazilian iron ore export volumes in the first half of the year (H1 2021) rose 15 percent, year-over-year, according to data released by the Brazilian Mining Institute, IBRAM. IBRAM said Brazil''s iron ore export volumes in H1 this year reached 167.1 million mt, up from 145.4 million mt a year ago.
· In CY20, India''s iron ore export performance improved greatly compared to CY19''s. Iron ore exports (including pellets) grew 67.9% on a yearly basis, reaching 53.88 MnT compared to the previous year''s 32.1 MnT. Exports of iron ore (excluding pellets) grew 113.73% to 40.78 MnT while pellets exports increased a negligible 0.61% to 13.1MnT in ...
13. Iron ore pellets and sinter feed: Relative prices of iron ore pellets and sinter feed -for sales to Europe and Japan, by years, 1977-85---A-35 14. Iron ore pellets: U.S., Brazilian, and Canadian weighted-average · prices, per iron unit, by type of sale, quarterly, January 1984-
· It is no secret that over the last two years Brazilian iron ore has been in short supply, mainly reflecting the major deadly dam incident in early 2019 as well as the COVID-19 pandemic this year which, combined with heavy rains in northern Brazil during the first half of the year, led to some of the lowest monthly exports out of the region in quite sometime.
· Brazil Iron Ore Exports by Destination Iron Ore. Brazilian iron ore exports to China rebounded to 23.4 Mt in June, up from just 16.4 Mt in May and a year-to-date high, official customs data show. At 33.7 Mt, Brazilian iron ore exports to all destinations in June were a nine-month high.
· Brazil, the world''s second-largest iron ore exporter, has recorded a fall in its iron ore (including pellets) export volumes in Jul''21. According to trade statistics released by Brazil customs, export volumes stood at 31.7 mn t in Jul, down by 7% as against 34 mn t in Jul''20.
· The first one is that Brazil could export a lower volume of ore but at a higher value and profitability in 2021. "China is studying ways for not being so reliant on other markets such as Brazil and Australia to get iron ore, having set a goal to obtain at least 45% of its iron ore …
Iron ore smelter International sales of iron ore exported from all countries totaled US$140.1 billion in 2020, increasing by 97.9% since 2016 when iron ore shipments were valued at $70.8 billion. Year over year, overall iron ore exports gained 15.8% from 2019 to 2020. The biggest 2 exporters of iron ore, Australia and Brazil, generated about three-quarters (74.4%) of worldwide iron ore export ...
· Platts assessed the 62% Fe Iron Ore Index at $171.45/dry mt CFR North China on Jan. 14, up $2.45/dmt from Jan. 13. According to Brazilian iron ore producers and exporters'' association Sinferbase, Vale exported 16.58 million mt of iron ore from Ponta da Madeira in November 2020, including 415,000 mt of pellets.
· Brazilian iron ore export prices have remained stable week-on-week as iron ore export volumes continue to rise this month. Sinter feed fines remain at $118/mt, CFR China conditions, dry basis, for the 65 percent iron contents product. Under the same conditions, equivalent lumps are traded at $128/mt and blast furnace grade pellets at $135/mt.
Disclaimer: SteelMint has taken due care and caution in compilation of content for its web site. Information is just for reference not intended for trading purpose or to address your particular requirement. The content includes facts, views, and opinions are of individuals and not that of the website or its management.
· "The global pellet feed market was already in need of new pellet feed mines but the Brazilian impacts have disrupted the overall iron ore seaborne market by between 50-70m tonnes per annum of which 10-15m tonnes per annum of that is for iron ore pellets."
· Iron ore concentrate, pellets prices stable at highs. Prices for seaborne iron ore concentrate and pellets inched up in the week to Friday November 27 amid increased demand for concentrate and tightened supply of pellets, market sources told Fastmarkets. 66% Fe concentrate, cfr Qingdao: $138.07 per tonne, up $0.68 per tonne.
Iron Ore Pellets Exporters, Iron Ore Pellets Exporters Suppliers Directory - Find variety Iron Ore Pellets Exporters Suppliers, Manufacturers, Companies from around the World at iron ore pellets,iron ore pellet plant,brazil iron ore pellets, Iron Ore
· Brazil is also the world''s biggest producer of pellet and direct reduction-grade iron ore. With few greenfield projects in the pipeline and ESG hurdles increasing, S&P Global Market Intelligence expects most of the seaborne supply growth to derive from brownfield expansions and restarts of capacity in Brazil that was shuttered following the ...